? ??????????????Nifty Pattern (Brown)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.5 (37 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5145 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Nifty Pattern (Red)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (47 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5863 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruct CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello world!
I am visiting New Mexico with Daniel. We have been there since this past Tuesday and will be hanging out until the first of October. We are staying at his folks house and we have been having a good grand old time. We got up today and ran errands and by the time that I got home, I had a huge headache. I took a nap and that was quite awesome. I woke up and thankfully my headache was gone. Bye bye headache!
So that was the boring update of my day.
Daniel and I are doing very well.
Things are crazy.
We learn every day.
Usually fight every week.
But we are loving every second.
It is incredible being with this man.
I'm blessed and if you are still looking for your perfect guy or gal, hold on.
We have both made dumb mistakes in our pasts while waiting for each other.
I'm beggin ya, don't follow our stupid examples.
God is love, love is real, and that love will keep you while you wait for your baby.
Have a good day.
If anyone reads this, I love you and hope that you are finding contentment in your place in life.

Evie H.

0 comments: